7 February 2023
Irish Heritage is a registered charity, established in London in 1974, whose object is to advance public education and appreciation of the arts, particularly those of Irish and Anglo-Irish music, arts, literature and drama of all genres and traditions to the benefit of the community.
The organisation delivers its charitable objectives through four ongoing programmes: collaborations with like-minded organisations, education including bursaries, events, and outreach and community activity.Contact Us
- To advance public education and appreciation of Irish and Anglo-Irish music, arts, literature and drama of all genres and traditions to the benefit of the community, including any or all of the following means:
- The provision of educational programmes, tuition, classes, workshops, performances, materials and/or resources
- The recording of and production of classical, traditional and contemporary musical, artistic and/or dramatic work for the public at large
- The provision of facilities for use by the public in furtherance of the above (facilities means access to buildings and equipment and organising activities)
- To relieve sickness and to preserve and promote physical and mental health through music therapy, dance and performance
- For the general purposes of such charitable bodies or for such other exclusively charitable purposes (according to the law of England and Wales) in each case as the Trustees may from time to time decide
Our values reflect the legacy inherited from our founders Ethna and Charles Kennedy and are the inspiration for the organisation’s Outreach and Community programme, delivered in association with the Irish Cultural Centre, which brings the joy of live music to people who cannot normally access it, to children in education and to those who benefit from music as therapy.
3 October 2022
21 September 2022
12 August 2022
Interested in hearing more?
Sign up to our newsletter to get information on the lastest news and events